- SCIENCE AND THE UNKNOWN vs. RELIGIOUS FAITH
- SAI BABA’S ‘DIVINE COSMIC IGNORANCE’ OF ASTRONOMY The supposedly auspicious Mahashivaratri discourse of 2001 is here shown to be a hodge-podge of scriptural misconceptions and scientific howlers.
- SAI BABA CLAIMS TO BE MAGNETIC, THINGS STICK TO HIM He explained his inability to walk properly saying the earth is so attracted to him he can hardly move his feet – actually he had a serious hip joint failure!
- SAI ON MAGNETISM A tour de force of exhibited ignorance of science
- MORE SAI BABA ON MAGNETISM, CURIOUSER AND CURIOUSER A howler for scientists!
- SAI’S MASSIVE IGNORANCE OF PHYSICS AND THE ATOM EXPOSED Not even high school level explanations!
- THE “OMNISCIENT AVATAR” AND HIS IGNORANCE OF PHYSICAL SCIENCE in his very own words. More fantastic rubbish on one but ignorami can credit
- SAI BABA FADS, FALSE BELIEFS, FALLACIES AND FANTASIESThe ‘ignorance is bliss’ fallacy – plus SB’s pseudo-philosophy, anti-intellectualism, disdain for scholars and science.
- SAI’S MISUNDERSTANDING OF EARTH EVENTS IN BLAMING MANKINDAll natural catastrophes are due to “man’s bad behaviour”, and ‘God’ is blameless!
- ‘FORGET THE PAST’ – SHALLOW, IMPRACTICAL, FLAWED ADVICE
- NATURE AS ‘THE BEST TEACHER’ – SAI AS A BAD ONE Simplistic ideas about human intelligence and the nature of animals
- SAI BABA’S IGNORANCE AND FAILED PREDICTIONS ABOUT COMPUTERS
PROMOTIONS OF SATHYA SAI BABA BY TOP OFFICIAL OF THE SATHYA SAI ORGANIZATION, HEAD OF RADIO SAI
- Dr.G. Venkataraman – physicist ‘explains’ Sathya Sai Baba Dr. G. Venkataraman rambles on denigrating scientists and science and promoting Sathya Sai Baba – as God descended to earth – and his most spurious speculations (‘teachings’) about an invisible beyond.
- G. Venkataraman – Chief propagandist for ‘God’ G. Venkataraman is keen to imprint on his readers that, in studying anything about science, they are observing “The Glory of God”. This is, of course, an assumption and is not even a testable hypothesis, being a vague (undefined and indefinite) conception which is entirely non-operational.
- The most gullible physicist alive? Dr. G. Venkataraman writes in Part 4 of his 7-part series entitled “In Quest of Infinity” on his Radio Sai website “You know, when I think about it all, I am simply wonder struck.
- Dr.G. Venkataraman – physicist ‘explains’ Sathya Sai Baba Venkataraman rambles on denigrating scientists and science and promoting Sathya Sai Baba – as God descended to earth – and his most spurious speculations (‘teachings’) about an invisible beyond.
There are a number of Sai devotees who use much time to attack people who have left Sai Baba and have told about their experiences, what was wrong there and what they know about the sexual abuse and other dark matters. My friend Robert Priddy has been attacked more than any other single ex-follower, and especially by a Mr. Moreno. However, various writers and professionals have defended Robert against these attacks which are ‘extremely long on accusation and woefully short on hard evidence’. I cannot see that Mr. Moreno has shown a single instance of Priddy telling a lie, which Moreno claim Priddy does in almost everything he writes! While Moreno writes only accusatory postings against very many ex-followers of Sathya Sai, Priddy’s writings ar of a serious kind, and he also writes about a wide range of other subjects, as can be seen here Here are some of the articles which defend Priddy. You can see that Moreno is very extreme as a fanatic and goes to any length to try to create suspicion about Priddy, but without anything which is to be relied on.
GERALD MORENO’S FAILED FLAME WAR ON WIKIPEDIA AGAINST PRIDDY
The pro-Sathya Sai Baba Campaign of Gerald (‘Joe’) Moreno Hate campaign of Gerald Joe Moreno
Serious defamation attempt by Moreno defeated A case study of a Sai Baba fanatic
Serious defamation attempt by Moreno defeated A case study of a Sai Baba fanatic Kevin R.D. Shepherd writes an extensive defense of Robert Priddy’s integrity and his credentials See Gerald Moreno’s photo and more here
Tal Brooke excerpts from ‘Avatar of Night’ The first published whistle-blower on Sathya Sai Baba sex abuses – showing important scanned pages from his book ‘Avatar of Night’
Tal Brooke: Sathya Sai Baba exposé reviewed A number of reviews of Tal Brooke’s book ‘Avatar of Night’ written by Amazon books’ customers
‘Sai Inner Views and Insights’ by Howard Murphet Review with brief excerpts of the last hagiography on Sathya Sai Baba by Murphet
Howard Murphet ‘Man of Miracles’ One of the earliest, most productive and most read authors, Howard Murphet, proclaimed Sathya Sai Baba as the “Man of Miracles”. Murphet had speculative otherworldly beliefs and supported other discredited theories and ‘masters’
William ‘Bill’ McKay Aitken’s Sai hagiography A Scottish follower of Sathya Sai Baba who considers himself an expert on comparative religion (though without qualifications) exhibits his bias of faith and weak research
‘Conversations with Bhagavan Sri Sathya Sai Baba’ by Dr. J. Hislop A kind of bible for nearly all Sai devotees, where Sai Baba’s answers to questions not answered elsewhere – many surprising claims made there and numerous directly absurd ones too.
‘My Baba and I’ by Dr. John Hislop presenting diverse Sathya Sai Baba supposed miracles of an extreme kind. The ever-credulous Dr. John Hislop related impossible miracles and the like
‘Seeking Divinity’ – talks by Dr. John Hislop – a late product of Hislop’s viewpoints based on his talks, not least advancing ‘incredible’ claims of miracles, which have always been the key attraction of Sathya Sai Baba to the ‘spiritual seeker’
Dr. Samuel Sandweiss: ‘The Holy Man and the Psychiatrist’ etc. The psychiatrist turned spiritual-religious preacher was an early hagiographer promoting Sathya Sai Baba a God Incarnate. Later he acted as another cover-up man for the guru and, according to the “teachings” of this psychologically very ignorant ‘divine universal teacher’ he sees rejecting all worldly desires and immersion on ‘divine madness’ as the palliative to all human ills.
Authors who praise Sathya Sai Baba Many are the hagiographers who praise Sathya Sai Baba to the skies, but never blame him for a single thing and hide away all his glaring errors, contradictions, breaks of faith, plus all untoward events in his ashrams, including the many sexual abuse allegations and his being an accessory to the fact of murders
Vishal Arora – New Delhi Indian Journalist – on Sathya Sai Baba The prominent independent author writes about his investigatory visit to Sathya Sai baba’ s main ashram and more Vishal Arora Indian exposes Sathya Sai Baba
Dr. Bhatia’s “Dreams and realities face to face with God” Including first fateful interview with Sai Baba – the detailed account published by Bhatia of his first interview in which together with his male friend Sham he “surrendered totally” to Sai Baba in physical embrace etc. is as explicit an account of sex as was publishable by him at the time.