- SCIENCE AND THE UNKNOWN vs. RELIGIOUS FAITH
- SAI BABA’S ‘DIVINE COSMIC IGNORANCE’ OF ASTRONOMY The supposedly auspicious Mahashivaratri discourse of 2001 is here shown to be a hodge-podge of scriptural misconceptions and scientific howlers.
- SAI BABA CLAIMS TO BE MAGNETIC, THINGS STICK TO HIM He explained his inability to walk properly saying the earth is so attracted to him he can hardly move his feet – actually he had a serious hip joint failure!
- SAI ON MAGNETISM A tour de force of exhibited ignorance of science
- MORE SAI BABA ON MAGNETISM, CURIOUSER AND CURIOUSER A howler for scientists!
- SAI’S MASSIVE IGNORANCE OF PHYSICS AND THE ATOM EXPOSED Not even high school level explanations!
- THE “OMNISCIENT AVATAR” AND HIS IGNORANCE OF PHYSICAL SCIENCE in his very own words. More fantastic rubbish on one but ignorami can credit
- SAI BABA FADS, FALSE BELIEFS, FALLACIES AND FANTASIESThe ‘ignorance is bliss’ fallacy – plus SB’s pseudo-philosophy, anti-intellectualism, disdain for scholars and science.
- SAI’S MISUNDERSTANDING OF EARTH EVENTS IN BLAMING MANKINDAll natural catastrophes are due to “man’s bad behaviour”, and ‘God’ is blameless!
- ‘FORGET THE PAST’ – SHALLOW, IMPRACTICAL, FLAWED ADVICE
- NATURE AS ‘THE BEST TEACHER’ – SAI AS A BAD ONE Simplistic ideas about human intelligence and the nature of animals
- SAI BABA’S IGNORANCE AND FAILED PREDICTIONS ABOUT COMPUTERS
PROMOTIONS OF SATHYA SAI BABA BY TOP OFFICIAL OF THE SATHYA SAI ORGANIZATION, HEAD OF RADIO SAI
- Dr.G. Venkataraman – physicist ‘explains’ Sathya Sai Baba Dr. G. Venkataraman rambles on denigrating scientists and science and promoting Sathya Sai Baba – as God descended to earth – and his most spurious speculations (‘teachings’) about an invisible beyond.
- G. Venkataraman – Chief propagandist for ‘God’ G. Venkataraman is keen to imprint on his readers that, in studying anything about science, they are observing “The Glory of God”. This is, of course, an assumption and is not even a testable hypothesis, being a vague (undefined and indefinite) conception which is entirely non-operational.
- The most gullible physicist alive? Dr. G. Venkataraman writes in Part 4 of his 7-part series entitled “In Quest of Infinity” on his Radio Sai website “You know, when I think about it all, I am simply wonder struck.
- Dr.G. Venkataraman – physicist ‘explains’ Sathya Sai Baba Venkataraman rambles on denigrating scientists and science and promoting Sathya Sai Baba – as God descended to earth – and his most spurious speculations (‘teachings’) about an invisible beyond.